Development Proposals and Planning Applications
Development Proposals and Planning Applications.
These pages list development plans and proposals, and also planning applications, in Stoke Lacy and the surrounding area.
Your can also find details of planning applications submitted to the Stoke Lacy Parish Council listed in their bi-monthly minutes. You can see the Minutes in the Parish Councill Pages of this website.
Where possible, relevant reference numbers are given, but you will find the Herefordshire County Council planning application search page at: https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/planning-and-building-control/development-control/search-and-comment-on-planning-applications or click here to open the page in a new browser window.
- Newlands Housing Development. Application number 151937. Outline planning permission was granted on 13th January 2016. You can read the report of the Planning Committee HERE.
- November 2015 - Proposed residential development adjacent to Stoke Lacy Village Hall - Application number 160014. see separate web page in left hand menu or click HERE.
Please see the FORUM pages for discussion of these applications. Click HERE to go to the Forum page.
If you wish to express your views, you can write to the Parish Council, and to have them published on the website, send via email to email@example.com., or by post to 2 Nethercourt Cottages, Stoke Lacy, HR7 4HJ.
- Alma Westwood, Clerk to Stoke Lacy Parish Council - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Lester - Councillor for Three Crosses Ward, Cabinet Member for Young People & Children’s Wellbeing - email@example.com
- Herefordshire Council Planning to Search (and also to comment) - click HERE
- Campaign to Protect Rural England - local branch - Contact: Barbara Bromhead-Wragg, Branch Administrator, write to -
C/o 19 Pine Grove